I have had nothing but problems after spending $1,400 on a boat mover and have yet to receive anything, When I call to get ahold of management I am given the run around and they refuse to help me.If anyone from management is reading this please call me Anthony Russo, the guy that spent 1,400 on a boat mover and is sitting here waiting and waiting My advice, do not buy FROm these people.

I have never been so blatantly disrespected as a consumer in m,y life.I want to just get my money back but they say that's against company policy.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1400. This person is overall dissatisfied with Saferwholesale. The most disappointing about boat mover at Saferwholesale was entire experience and that they stole my money Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Saferwholesale.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Saferwholesale to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Saferwholesale?

Comments

I'm having the same experience.Spent $1350 on a 3 wheeler gas trike, to be delivered in about 3 to 4 weeks.

Ordered in Sept, it's now the end of October, first of November.

No trike or emails.Very rude, unprofessional business company.

The U.S. Attorney Generals office needs to be Notified!

I'd file thru Small Claims Court & sue their ***!May be annoying, but you should get your money back!!

Sorry....I'd be mad too!

Get all your "ducks in a row" order dates, who, where & when, how much, dates of calling them....responses from them etc!

Judges love paper trails....I've won 3 cases in my long life!Lol