1.1
Layout of Store

I bought a 150cc Sunny reverse trike two years ago.It had problems from the start.

After 2 years it sits in my garage not working due to many problems to mentions. I found a lawyer who will file a class action lawsuit. I have several other people who are interested. It will cost us noting unless we win.

If you are interested let me know. I also will be filing a complaint with the better business bureau and the attorney general office.

I would encourage everybody to do the same.This company will continue to rip off people if the don't get penalized

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $3000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Saferwholesale. The most disappointing about sunny sports scooter from Saferwholesale was business practices Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Saferwholesale.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Saferwholesale to other companies on our site.

Comments

Stephen Berryman papa50@aol.comHide

To support support@greatsportscs.zohosupport.com

Your reply doesn't surprise me it's as inept as your company.You have the EMAILS.

Your email should have been about your follow up a plan to deliver and place the spa in my backyard as was stated in your email dated 26 Oct 2017 (what's my address & zip code).I think your Company history of lawsuits and Better Business Bureau complaints speaks volumes. I have been advised that you have until December 7th, 2017 to resolve this issue (placing spa in the back yard) or refund complete cost paid by me for the spa. Failure to comply will result in the filing of legal action and a complaint being filed with the Illinois Board of Contractors and Better Business Bureau.

CC: Arizona State attorney General

CC: Benavidez Law Group.P.C.

CC: Illinois State Attorney General

My daughter bought me a UTV HYBRID 200 GVX for my sixtieth birth day on July 17,2017

by the time it arrived it was damaged from shipping, golf cart won't start because a bad battery,

i call so many time and people are so rude they don't give a hoop. it took us 3 weeks to get a battery, by that time the golf cart would start but would stay idle, called again and they ran me around by the time the manager call back he said that I should have expected this to happen and won't me to try to change the spark plug first and or not carburetor when i told him I aint no mechanic, his replay i can't help if you don't know

the manufacturer filly call me and discovered was the carburetor, and sent us a new one to replace received it on 10-5-17 and again I had to hire a mechanic to replace it, and today 10-12-17 I called the manufacturer and told them that the golf cart does not run normal, the engine cut of and making funny noise the drive shaft doesn't stay us

the told me to take a video and send it to them.

peace of *** low quality merchandise I would like to join you in the Lawsuit

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1211205

I would be interested in joining your lawsuit.I bought a 50 cc ice bear trike from this online company.

Within 1 month, there was an oil leak. Within 3 months, it has completely broken down.

It's sitting in my garage like a 600 pound paper weight.

to Anonymous #1399985

I would be interested in joining your lawsuit.

Midlothian, Virginia, United States #1184533

Hello,

I would love to join your class action lawsuit as I was also scammed by Safer Wholesale for over $5,000.00 and have been trying for 3 years simply to get replacement parts for the ones that were defective on the two dune buggies that I purchased.I made it 3 miles before breaking down and the other less than 1 mile.

This website, for some crazy reason, is telling me I am already a member but the password re-set emails are not coming through so please reach out to me through email.

My email is ktplumbright@aol.com.Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you and helping close down this (SCAM) of a company!

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1179595

Please call us with any questions!We cannot seem to find you in our system by the name you have on this site.

We take care of EVERY customer and will rectify any and ALL issues that have.Call us immediately at 1-866-606-3991

to Anonymous #1363637

I also have a order that has not been shipped no update no reply back from e mails I have sent you guys have got paid I did my part now please do yours and send me my bike My name is Jose Strohl

to Anonymous #1363638

You can e mail me josesolizstrohl@gmail.com if you do not get back to me soon I will call my attorney to further assist me with this matter thank you