2.6

Dear Sirs: I received a 135 amp PowerBright solar powered generator in March from your company. The PowerBright inverter works fine but I have several issues.

The unit was poorly packaged and parts were missing for the third solar panel. It was shipped with three solar panels. The instruction booklet was very small and difficult to read. But of greater concern was there were no instructions or warnings about the batteries.

After two weeks of use I checked the battery cells to see if they required water. They were dry. So I added Distilled water to the cells. I then purchased a similar battery from a local supplier and happened to mention I had added distilled water to the batteries.

He told me I had released the gas and basically ruined the batteries. I am attaching photo's of the batteries you sent me showing no warnings about being sealed and not to open. I would like some compensation for the batteries. If not I will be contacting the BBB or consumer affairs.

Thank you.

Mr. Whiteman

Product or Service Mentioned: Saferwholesale Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: John from parts was very helpful, Product quality.

I didn't like: Person i spoke with at customer service not helpful, Parts missing, Disrespectful attitude.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 05, 2017.

Comments