Featured Not resolved
1.7

This DROPSHIP ONLY Company out of IL WILL NOT honer Warranty Mechanical Cost even though they have a Dealer to Manufacture Signed Legal Binding Contract from Linhai & Sunright stating they will provide Warranty Mechanical Labor Cost on there units they sale while in Warranty. I have a Brand New Linhai Big Horn 400LX UTV delivered almost a month ago with a factory error transmission clutch spring and you can not place the unit in Forward or Reverse to ride. There excuse is they have a Company Policy to only send you the broken part (which I still have yet to see) and NOT ANY WARRANTY LABOR COST which somehow super-seeds there LEGAL SIGNED BINDING CONTRACT as a dealer for Linhai & Sunright. If you contact Linhai & Sunright they will provide you PROOF where there dealers (in this case saferwholesale.com) MUST PROVIDE WARRANTY LABOR COST.

BBB.org

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $800. This person is overall dissatisfied with Saferwholesale and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about linhai bighorn 400lx utv at Saferwholesale was warranty practices, disrespectful attitude and customer service representative Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Saferwholesale.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Saferwholesale to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Saferwholesale?

Comments

Mechanic Falls, Maine, United States #1080153

that's what happens when you buy online for cheap. we are a Linhai dealer and the product is good, we charge more than the online whores, but we service what we sell.