Saferwholesale - Honorable Consumer. DO NOT BUY FROM! They will not honor any WARRANTY LABOR COST.
This DROPSHIP ONLY Company out of IL WILL NOT honer Warranty Mechanical Cost even though they have a Dealer to Manufacture Signed Legal Binding Contract from Linhai & Sunright stating they will provide Warranty Mechanical Labor Cost on there units they sale while in Warranty. I have a Brand New Linhai Big Horn 400LX UTV delivered almost a month ago with a factory error transmission clutch spring and you can not place the unit in Forward or Reverse to ride. There excuse is they have a Company Policy to only send you the broken part (which I still have yet to see) and NOT ANY WARRANTY LABOR COST which somehow super-seeds there LEGAL SIGNED BINDING CONTRACT as a dealer for Linhai & Sunright. If you contact Linhai & Sunright they will provide you PROOF where there dealers (in this case saferwholesale.com) MUST PROVIDE WARRANTY LABOR COST.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Warranty practices
- Disrespectful attitude
- Customer service representative
- Business practices
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Linhai Bighorn 400Lx Utv
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "he was dirty and poor. nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show. Customer service within the store is terrible..."
- "Horrible! Worst $200 I have ever spent. Scheduled at 1, showed at 10! Ringing and knocking! All we heard was we don't do that. Was in my home for 3..."