Featured on Google+ Not resolved

This DROPSHIP ONLY Company out of IL WILL NOT honer Warranty Mechanical Cost even though they have a Dealer to Manufacture Signed Legal Binding Contract from Linhai & Sunright stating they will provide Warranty Mechanical Labor Cost on there units they sale while in Warranty. I have a Brand New Linhai Big Horn 400LX UTV delivered almost a month ago with a factory error transmission clutch spring and you can not place the unit in Forward or Reverse to ride. There excuse is they have a Company Policy to only send you the broken part (which I still have yet to see) and NOT ANY WARRANTY LABOR COST which somehow super-seeds there LEGAL SIGNED BINDING CONTRACT as a dealer for Linhai & Sunright. If you contact Linhai & Sunright they will provide you PROOF where there dealers (in this case saferwholesale.com) MUST PROVIDE WARRANTY LABOR COST.

BBB.org

Review about: Linhai Bighorn 400Lx Utv.

I didn't like: Warranty practices, Disrespectful attitude, Customer service representative, Business practices.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $800
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Saferwholesale?

Comments

Mechanic Falls, Maine, United States #1080153

that's what happens when you buy online for cheap. we are a Linhai dealer and the product is good, we charge more than the online whores, but we service what we sell.