Update added by user Jun 08, 2015
Update June 8th - we received a partial refund after constant and continual emailing and calling.I did not let a week (sometimes even a day) go by without emailing them and asking for my refund.
I was robbed of more than $1000 of my money and hours of time working to get back any of my money.Do not, under any circumstances, ever buy from this "company".
Update added by user Jan 30, 2015
Update: No refund still.Shocker, I know.
If you have also been robbed by Saferwholesale.com, please contact me via this site.
I will be filing suit in a couple weeks in Will County, IL court.If you have already sued, can you please let me know what judgement was given?
Original review posted by user Jan 23, 2015
In June of 2014, we ordered a UTV for $3275.It was never mentioned on their site (terrible by the way) that it required welding and assembly.
We were unable to do both. We refused shipment (never signed the slip) and they picked it up sometime later. Since then, we have been fighting to get a refund - any refund! The owner's name is Gary Briden (not biden as he has it listed with another business) and he lives Joliet, Illinois.
The customer service guy, Artie, is a crook just like the owner. I filed with the AG's office but I truly believe there is a class action lawsuit opportunity here. These guys are criminals.
Please share with your friends on all social sites.They need to be stopped ASAP.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Business practices
- Disrespectful attitudes
- Their business practices
- Customer service manager artie
- Customer service
- That they stole my money
- Reason of review:
- theft of funds
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Return Policy
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ordered the wireless head set from Mobstub online. They provided me a tracking number abs said it was sent through usps. After never receiving, i contacted usps. They said the..."
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "Sooo disappointed. My favorite cookie in the whole wide world, Chips Ahoy, tastes terrible now. I thought maybe they were old, stale, but the date on the package says they..."
- " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..."
- "Gardner White is shady. I had a sofa delivered, the delivery team members did not even attempt to take the sofa off the truck but advised I would have..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."