Update added by user Jun 08, 2015
Update June 8th - we received a partial refund after constant and continual emailing and calling.I did not let a week (sometimes even a day) go by without emailing them and asking for my refund.
I was robbed of more than $1000 of my money and hours of time working to get back any of my money.Do not, under any circumstances, ever buy from this "company".
Update added by user Jan 30, 2015
Update: No refund still.Shocker, I know.
If you have also been robbed by Saferwholesale.com, please contact me via this site.
I will be filing suit in a couple weeks in Will County, IL court.If you have already sued, can you please let me know what judgement was given?
Original review posted by user Jan 23, 2015
In June of 2014, we ordered a UTV for $3275.It was never mentioned on their site (terrible by the way) that it required welding and assembly.
We were unable to do both. We refused shipment (never signed the slip) and they picked it up sometime later. Since then, we have been fighting to get a refund - any refund! The owner's name is Gary Briden (not biden as he has it listed with another business) and he lives Joliet, Illinois.
The customer service guy, Artie, is a crook just like the owner. I filed with the AG's office but I truly believe there is a class action lawsuit opportunity here. These guys are criminals.
Please share with your friends on all social sites.They need to be stopped ASAP.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Business practices
- Disrespectful attitudes
- Their business practices
- Customer service manager artie
- Customer service
- That they stole my money
- Reason of review:
- theft of funds
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Return Policy
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hope of SPS scammed me out of $1,700 as Yona! Ugh! I knew she was fake and the readings were not true tried to convince with the universe *** why..."
- "i had a terrible experiance with lilly.. she promised a good time instead she stole my wallet. highly don't recommend this chick. she's just a sketchy provider. she's unhygenic, the..."
- "I placed an order for an item they claimed to have available. One month later after extracting the funds from my checking account they notified me they could not..."
- "Sooo disappointed. My favorite cookie in the whole wide world, Chips Ahoy, tastes terrible now. I thought maybe they were old, stale, but the date on the package says they..."
- "Gardner White is shady. I had a sofa delivered, the delivery team members did not even attempt to take the sofa off the truck but advised I would have..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."