Warren, Michigan
100% full Not resolved

Update by user Jun 08, 2015

Update June 8th - we received a partial refund after constant and continual emailing and calling.I did not let a week (sometimes even a day) go by without emailing them and asking for my refund.

I was robbed of more than $1000 of my money and hours of time working to get back any of my money.Do not, under any circumstances, ever buy from this "company".

Update by user Jan 30, 2015

Update: No refund still.Shocker, I know.

If you have also been robbed by Saferwholesale.com, please contact me via this site.

I will be filing suit in a couple weeks in Will County, IL court.If you have already sued, can you please let me know what judgement was given?

Original review posted by user Jan 23, 2015

In June of 2014, we ordered a UTV for $3275.It was never mentioned on their site (terrible by the way) that it required welding and assembly.

We were unable to do both. We refused shipment (never signed the slip) and they picked it up sometime later. Since then, we have been fighting to get a refund - any refund! The owner's name is Gary Briden (not biden as he has it listed with another business) and he lives Joliet, Illinois.

The customer service guy, Artie, is a crook just like the owner. I filed with the AG's office but I truly believe there is a class action lawsuit opportunity here. These guys are criminals.

Please share with your friends on all social sites.They need to be stopped ASAP.

Review about: Return Policy.

I didn't like: Business practices, Disrespectful attitudes, Their business practices, Customer service manager artie, Customer service, That they stole my money.

Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss theft of funds / $3275
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Saferwholesale?

Comments

Fresno, California, United States #1272252

I would like to discuss my interaction with Gary to you

I was ripped off for 4,000.00 this month

Rochester, New York, United States #992610

Gary Briden, from Joliet, IL, Co-founder of Great Sports, Inc., Saferwholesaler, Globalrailer.net or whatever they are calling themselves are being invesigated for fraud with the attorney general of IL. If you feel you have been taken by this company. File a complaint with the IL Attorney General ASAP.

renfro32
to Anonymous Warren, Michigan, United States #992629

I filed a complaint against the company months ago with the IL AG's office.I got a nice form letter back.

I have heard nothing since.

Warren, Michigan, United States #949881

Still not resolved.Best part of the story...

some sales guy called us twice asking us if we'd like to buy from them.

No.No we do not.

Toy3zve
Ventura, California, United States #941757

Yeah, I'm in the process of having $1200 stolen from me by saferwholesale.com.I ordered a theater-seating couch set a few weeks ago for my wife for our 30th wedding anniversary.

About a week ago Tim (product manager) emailed me to inform me that the couch in question had been discontinued and that I can either buy the newest one for another $300 or he had an alternative (which did not include the features that the original couch that I had ordered did). I politely declined and he said to email their customer service. I did, and they informed me that they were very sorry, but they don't return people's money once they're in possession of it, and that I could order something else with their store credit. They also forwarded a copy of their "Terms and Conditions" (which you HAVE to agree to before they'll process your order), where their "Non-Cancellation" and "No Refunds" wording is included.

Funny, but when I look at the "Terms and Conditions" on the order page (the one that I "agreed" to), the part about canceling and refunds is absent. Well I spent an hour looking at all of their other products for sale, AND I DON'T WANT ANYTHING ELSE. So, they win...They have my $1200, I can't afford an attorney.

Complaining to the BBB or anyone else is useless, so they get my money, tax-free and pure profit for them, as they don't have to send me any merchandise.Wonderful...

renfro32
to Toy3zve #941845

Please file a complaint with the Illinois AGs office.You can do it online in a few minutes.

I agree the BBB is useless and a waste of time. However, if everyone who is experiencing issues with this so called "company" filed a Complaint with AGs office it should increase our chances of them taking a look. I am in Illinois next week and will be filing. However, when I called the Will county small claims court they said you could file by mail.

You would still have to appear in court for the hearing. This is how these guys get away with it. No one actually files suit. In fact, only two cases have been filed since this company opened.

TWO!

Because I live within driving distance I will be suing for the maximum amount possible.These criminals need to be stopped.