NOTHING BUT ***, THATS EXACTLY WHAT I BOUGHT, NOTHING BUT ***, I AM GOING TO PUT UNSAFERWHOLESALE OUT OF BUISNESS BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU PUT NOTHING BUT *** OUT WONT RETURN MY PHONE CALLS, SO.... I AM GOING TO SUE YOUR *** SLIMY LITTLE ***, THEY GAVE ME A 2014 I ORDERED A 2017, CANT GET THIS FRICKEN THING TO START, I DEMAND MY MONEY BACK PULL SOME FOR THE HASSLE, IM HANDICAP THIS CART I NEED!!!!

2 GOING ON THREE MONTHS NOBODY WANTS TO TOUCH IT, ITS CHINESE AND THEY SAY OH ONE OF THOSE, WE DONT GO NEAR THOSE. TIME TO PAY MY LITTLE CHINESE USA COMPANY NO MORE CHEATING PEOPLE!!! THIS IS THE USA WE HAVE A VERY MEAN TRUMP PREISDENT THIS MEANS WAR!!!! TRAILMASTER CHALLANGER MY ***!!!

SEE YOU IN COURT!! GH

Review about: Atv.

Comments

Received totally damaged go cart (TRAILMASTER 200cc). Shipping crate had been dropped and entire metal shipping cage was bent and mangled beyond belief.

As a result, the go cart was bent, twisted, and torqued, with front wheels bent outward. It could not have possibly survived the kind of drop that did such visual damage, let alone the undetectable and yet to be discovered damages.Safer states they will send parts as needed--Guess I'll need to put a new one together part by part--HARDLY!Shop elsewhere, for your own protection!

Thank you for your comment...i was just looking into purchasing!! Yikes we wanted purchase something in autility for our kids for christmas...

never mind yikes! Moving on.