I placed an order for an item they claimed to have available. One month later after extracting the funds from my checking account they notified me they could not get the item and would refund the money.

This started August 8th. September they stated the funds would be returned. I called thirty days later and emailed and I received an email stating they would send the funds back 45 to 60 business days from the September notification date. it is February 17, 2015 and I have not received the check and they will not respond to email or a phone call.

I would not trust this company with a purchase.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer lack of response service and business practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "have not received promised refund!" of electric golf cart and associated monetary loss in the amount of $425. Saferwholesale needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned electric golf cart in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Saferwholesale.

Had an Experience with Saferwholesale?

Comments

Yeah... saferwhoresale is really racking up a lot of bad customer reviews. They're a sleazy fly-by-night operation.

Try contacting the state of Illinois attorney General and file a complaint. also the BBB and any other sites. Sooner or later saferwhole will be held accountable for stealing so many people's money.