I bought a new golfcart from safer wole sale.co I was promised a new golfcart when it arrived it was used and had problems and it wasn't the same one we agreed on I been on the phone with the better bissness Bearue comcumer affers and the attorney General trying to resolve this matter the golf cart caust me 11.000 dollars the sent me back nine hundred dollars I tryed to sell it I was offered 3.000 dollars I am handycaped sixty years old and I was never in my life ripped off this bad I am hoping to straighten this out without going down to Frankfort IL. To hire lawyers ore what ever it takes. I have photos of what I was promised but somehow the comp.will not except them...
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Did not like i was ripped off
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Golf Cart
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order for an item they claimed to have available. One month later after extracting the funds from my checking account they notified me they could not..."
- "I sent this email to ***'s on November 11 - I have yet to hear from them - even though they state that they will respond within 2 business days..."
- "I bought a new golfcart from safer wole sale.co I was promised a new golfcart when it arrived it was used and had problems and it wasn't the same..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "Buyer BEWARE, from EMPIRE ESTATES & AUCTIONS in SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA. They Described the watch as NEW and sent me a USED Watch Brought a NEW Montrese Allison watch from Empire..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."