I bought a new golfcart from safer wole sale.co I was promised a new golfcart when it arrived it was used and had problems and it wasn't the same one we agreed on I been on the phone with the better bissness Bearue comcumer affers and the attorney General trying to resolve this matter the golf cart caust me 11.000 dollars the sent me back nine hundred dollars I tryed to sell it I was offered 3.000 dollars I am handycaped sixty years old and I was never in my life ripped off this bad I am hoping to straighten this out without going down to Frankfort IL. To hire lawyers ore what ever it takes. I have photos of what I was promised but somehow the comp.will not except them...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of did not like i was ripped off. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of golf cart and associated monetary loss in the amount of $6000. Saferwholesale needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned golf cart in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Saferwholesale.

Had an Experience with Saferwholesale?

Comments