My son bought his first dirt bike from them and within 2 months it is no longer running. The company assembled it incorrectly and now parts are falling off.

I contacted the company and was told I had to buy parts to fix it. My son spent over $400 for the bike that he can no longer use. I was told by the parts person that regular maintenance is needed to keep it running. Really?

What kind of maintenance after just 2 months and only 1.5 hours of use. Asked to speak to supervisor. That was a joke. He said you would have to talk to parts person.

He could do nothing for me. At the end of my heated 10 minute conversation he said o shouldn't buy something that I don't know how to take care of. F*** off dude!

Terrible customer service. Shame on them for selling a product that is terrible.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Saferwholesale. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Saferwholesale.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Saferwholesale to other companies on our site.

Comments