1.1

Searching on the internet we saw a wind turbine thar we liked the specs on. 650 amp, 12 volt.

"Supposedly" on sale for $800+ (down from $1300). We ordered it then wad told it eas diacontinued but they would send us a 600 amp for the same price. The company refused to take a credit card so I paid cash thru my bank. Shipping was supposed to take 2-3 weeks.

It took 4. I made several inquiries but never received a phone call back. Asked to speak to a manager, obviously there arw none!!! Upon receipt of the wind genererator it was not alike/kind application for installation nor was it for a 12 volt system.

. We live on a sailboat so it has to be specific. Since I was DONE dealing with Saferewholesale, I contacted the vompany Aleko. Obviously this particular model was discontinued as well.

Forcebly I called Saferwholesale back. I was basically told itwas not thete probkem how it ahould be installed. This company obvioyslt drals in only discontinued items and their guarantee/warranty isnt worth the toilet paper to wipe with. Thankfully I went to a hardware store and bought parts to make it work.

I think this company is shoddy and will NEVER purchase from them again. But I will let all of my friends and sailor friend know.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wind Turbine.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Artie S
Joliet, Illinois, United States #1184663

we offered you and the company you hired to talk to us to send it back for a refund and you guys didnt want that.