1.1

Searching on the internet we saw a wind turbine thar we liked the specs on.650 amp, 12 volt.

"Supposedly" on sale for $800+ (down from $1300). We ordered it then wad told it eas diacontinued but they would send us a 600 amp for the same price. The company refused to take a credit card so I paid cash thru my bank. Shipping was supposed to take 2-3 weeks.

It took 4. I made several inquiries but never received a phone call back. Asked to speak to a manager, obviously there arw none!!! Upon receipt of the wind genererator it was not alike/kind application for installation nor was it for a 12 volt system.

. We live on a sailboat so it has to be specific. Since I was DONE dealing with Saferewholesale, I contacted the vompany Aleko. Obviously this particular model was discontinued as well.

Forcebly I called Saferwholesale back. I was basically told itwas not thete probkem how it ahould be installed. This company obvioyslt drals in only discontinued items and their guarantee/warranty isnt worth the toilet paper to wipe with. Thankfully I went to a hardware store and bought parts to make it work.

I think this company is shoddy and will NEVER purchase from them again.But I will let all of my friends and sailor friend know.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wind turbine from Saferwholesale. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Saferwholesale to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Saferwholesale for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Artie S
Joliet, Illinois, United States #1184663

we offered you and the company you hired to talk to us to send it back for a refund and you guys didnt want that.