When purchasing from these people Do Not Pay By Check, as I did, pay by credit card so at least you can get a Charge Back.
Got the unit when Installing it there was a hole in it and some cracks.
The remote not working along with lots of leaks around the frame which I had to caulk not that big of a deal.
Over four weeks still waiting on the remote along with a kit to fix the hole.
Along with that two of the jets are leaking.
Very poorly run operation they try the personal but keep on failing on all fours.
I am going to take them to court for 1/2 my money back.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Steam Shower
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "My flowers are already drooping and wilted after LESS than 24 hours and I followed the care instructions to the letter! The flowers arrived via FedEx (not hand delivered) and..."
- "Buyer beware as PAYPAL IS now on the side of this dishonest HASSAN seller. I opened two disputes on the same transaction and was denied twice stating these items..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."