I'm Not pleased with Saferwhole, After waiting two weeks for my scooter.It was delivered late last night UPS Freight.

it was supposed to come with a Trunk on the back of it. I called saferwhole last night and Randall told Me to call back tomorrow and would take care of the problem. I followed through on my part. I sure can't say the same for that company.

They get your money and to HECK with the customer. I will report them to the BBB. This So call company should NOT be in Business !!!! I have read 2 reviews that were pleased with their order and about 50 plus were NOT !!

Also when you place your order, Matthew didn't tell Me all the problems I would have with getting My title for the Electric Scooter. That's all in the Darn email, telling you to get Vin number off front wheel and e-mail back to them and then supposedly they will mail title back to You. This order from saferwhole has been nothing but STRESS !!!! Plus Matthew wanted Me to pay by check, I said No, I will be using credit card.

I even called My credit card company and let them aware of this company with all my problems I was having. My credit card co. told Me not to worry they will dispute any charges If I'm not happy with my order. Oh one more thing People, be ware because saferwhole thinks they can get away with 25% int.

if you cancel order . I wished I had never found this company online.

I Will Never Order from them Again !!!!!I was told just the front wheel would need to be assembled , Yeah right, just another Lie !!!

Review about: Scooter.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments