Layout of Store

Saferwholesale/Great sports, Will rip you off like they have done me.I buy a Tiger trike 300cc.

I pay for full assembly and residential delivery. They email me asking if I know someone that has a forklift. The closest they could get it is Tifton Georgia. I live in Waycross Georgia 70 miles away.

I needed an ignition Switch because some kid broke into my home and took my keys. I pay $60.00. I am getting the run around from them. Their giving me wrong tracking numbers then the one part that did come was a Horn Because the Bike didn't come with it.

That's like a basic standard piece of equipment and I have warranty but I need to pay for the Horn. I have requested out of the $65.00 I want $60.00  Back Their giving me the run around. I have emails to support anything I say. I ask all that see this please call 1-866-606-3991 Their will be a message Hit Number 4 then another set of messages Hit number 4 again.

the Receptionist will come on. Ask for Jon in Parts and time how long it takes to reach him. To be Clear the company known as Saferwholesale.com aka Great Sports in Frankfort IL. they are Crooks You should not trust them.

I have followed all protocols requesting my refund for a Part I paid for and didn't get.They have stolen my money.

Review about: Saferwholesale Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Illegal consumer practices, Frauds crooks refund my money.

Had an Experience with Saferwholesale?

Comments