2.0

This has been the worst experience I've ever had after purchasing a hawk 250 5 months ago I am still trying to get the title paper work I've called and emailed every week after giving them 1 1/2 months to mail the papers.not one person was willing to try and resolve this issue for me.finally after telling me over an over that it's my fault the send me what I need I hope!! after I think I got on the nerves and just today got a response and it's still going to take 3 weeks to get it.the bike is junk anyway I wish I would have never bought the thing.BAD BAD BAD customer service horrible experience I recommend not dealing with these people at all

Product or Service Mentioned: Saferwholesale Manager.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 02.

Comments

#1520592

*** those punks at saferwholesale bikes are garbage ofcourse China *** Who the *** sells a bike with no title n then they tell u they have to get title from manufacturer in China send to them n then they send to u. Unprofessional *** 2nd bike I bought from them n it came damaged best believe I will be suing n making claim.

I bought a hawk 250cc enduro n it’s not even the same thing as shown on advertisement they just a bunch of thieves robbing hard working innocent ppl to feed their piece of *** families. I ended up going my local motor sports store n bought an R1 Yamaha paid straight $10gs.

Well worth it. *** saferwholesale n that Texas spot

FullRockhopperPenguin

I am experiencing the exact same thing