Dusseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia
5.0

We bought a small piece of land on the lake a few years ago, and have been tying to get enough saved up to build a small house there so we can enjoy it.Finally tired of waiting we decided to buy a small camper first so we could at least get out there on the weekends.

After lots, and lots, of shopping around we found our little “dream home” at saferwholesale.com. We bought the WonaDay go 4x8 camper. It was priced much less than anywhere else, even taking shipping into account.

It came fully equipped with everything we needed, including the trailer which the local dealer wanted to charge us for.We now have our little home on the lake, and once we build our house our kids will be able to “camp out” on their own in the camper.

This person wrote the review because of fast order processing of positive experience from Saferwholesale. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Saferwholesale to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most price and shipping. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Saferwholesale for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Saferwholesale?

Comments